Deepika Padukone fans club whatsapp group

Group :- Deepika Padukone fans club whatsapp group
Group Category : Hottest Bollywood Indian Actresses
Join group to receive Videos, Images, Photos, Audio, Text, Jokes, Shayari, Poems, Shayri, Humor, Fun..
Write or post following details in comment box then publish it.

My Name is :- _________ ______ _______
My Mobile Number Is :- +__ - __________
My Place Is :- _______________________
Visible to :- All Group Admin / Only Website Admin.
Anyone can add you. You Can Also...




Example:-
My Name Is :- Dina Taylor
My Mobile Number Is:- +61-450 507 XXX
My Place Is:- Sydney, Australia.
Visible To :- All Group Admin

"update always"

Fill the details and Post in Comment Box.
Thanks..
{ Easy to delete in future..., easy to reply...}


टिप्पणियाँ

  1. My Name Is :- Kuldeep singh
    My Mobile Number Is:- 9413143411
    My Place Is:- Kashmir, India
    Visible To :- All Group Admin

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  2. My name is Anandhu
    My mobile number is 9961286925
    My place is kerala ,india
    Visible to all

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  3. my name : Majid
    my mobile no : 00918019565653
    my place : hyderabad, India
    visible to all

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  4. My Name Is :- Swapnil Sonavane
    My Mobile Number Is:- +91-9833364372
    My Place Is:- Mumbai,india.
    Visible To :- All Whatsapp Group Admin

    जवाब देंहटाएं

एक टिप्पणी भेजें