Whatsapp funny status

Status - Hum Woh Sikander hain, Jo Sab ko rakhte hain apne Dil ke andar.

Status - Short walk is much beautiful den long drive with sumone.

Status - Pride in my pocket and ego in my bank

Status - The person who hates you, loves you the most.

Status - A smiling face always has a painful heart.

Status - I like to hangout with people that make me forget to look at my phone.

Status - I have a bad habit of reading a text and forgetting to reply.

Status - Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Status - I`m proud of my heart. It`s been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken, but somehow still works.

Status - 'Baby I'm addicted, I'm out of control, you're the drug that keeps me from dying' - Me talking to oxygen.







अन्य महत्वपूर्ण बातें :-

  • अगर आपको ये वेबसाइट अच्छी, दमदार, मस्त लगे तो इसे Bookmark करे ।
  • ये लेख "http://dailylife360.com/" द्वारा रजिस्टर्ड है ।
  • कमेंट बॉक्स में अपने दिल की बात जरूर लिखे ।
  • यह साइट देखने के लिए धन्यवाद् , आपका यहाँ फिर इंतज़ार रहेगा ।
  • चेतावनी :- इस वेबसाइट से बिना अनुमती के इसकी सामग्री अन्य वेबसाइट/ब्लॊग में नहीं लगाए, वरना चोर वेबसाइट को डिलीट/हैक/क़ानूनी शिकायत कर दी जाएगी या जुर्माना लगाया जायेगा ।

    टिप्पणियाँ